The Kiddie Clinic
At the Dentists of Didsbury, we care about the development and general health of your child, that is why we are proud to offer this FREE* service for children under the age of 10.
It is important that your child visits the dentists regularly as:
- The dentist can help prevent decay
- The dentist can identify any oral health problems at an early stage
- Regular visits from an early age help familiarise your child with the environment – makes future trips easier
At The Dentists of Didsbury we:
- Aim to make every visit an enjoyable experience, your child can even watch their favourite cartoon whilst we check their teeth!
- We believe that prevention is better than cure, that’s why we focus on providing comprehensive preventative advice tailored to your child
To get the optimal result from your first visit we encourage you to bring:
- Your child’s tooth brush
- A 3 day food diary – A list of everything your child consumes including drinks
- 2 weekdays
- 1 weekend (either Saturday or Sunday)
To book your child’s free* check or for more information call us on 0161 445 4005
*initial consultation, recall appointments are subject to a small fee. Children whose parents are on a smile membership plan with us will be offered complimentary check-ups up until the age of 17.